Tire Shop, Tire Repair and Rotation
Start Your Savings!
Our ASE-certified experts help you find the perfect tires for your vehicle.
Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires offer complete tire services that can’t be beat by any other tire center in the valley. For more great discounts on tires, call us at 888-920-6783 or stop by any of our 12 convenient locations.
Whether you purchase the lowest-cost radial or a premium tire package, these services are included in our out-the-door tire price:
Free lifetime tire balance and rotation
TPMS gasket rebuild kits or valve stems
Free alignment check
Free flat tire repairs
We understand how imperative it is that your vehicle is in proper working order. Because of this, we are introducing a new program designed with your security in mind.
The Wilhelm Concierge Program is a no-cost service to help you eliminate unnecessary trips outside your home. We will pick up your car from your location (within three miles of Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires) and return it to you free of charge after services have been completed.
Click HERE or call 1-888-920-6783 to set up your appointment. Our expert Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tire technicians will sanitize all contact points on your vehicle before returning it to you.
Your peace of mind is as important to us as it is to you. We promise to continue to do everything in our power to eliminate uncertainties and make your life easier. We hope that the Wilhelm Auto Concierge Program demonstrates our commitment to you, ensuring that you can safely be on the road when you need to be.
WOULD REFER FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO US
We will definitely go to Wilhelm AUTOMOTIVE for ALL of our Automotive needs ( Under the hood AUTOMOTIVE Repairs, oil service, tire service, etc. ). The staff from the front desk customer service staff to the GREAT REPAIRMEN they ALL were GREAT! They knew their jobs. They went thru everything under the hood of my truck to find what the problem was & they fixed it for a VERY reasonable price. Anyone who needs their vehicle throughly gone thru & a great repair service go to WILHELM AUTOMOTIVE.
David, thank you for the great rating! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you next time you are in need of tires or services.
– GOODYEAR location
Quality tires at affordable prices.
Use our online tire search tool to find tires by size or vehicle type for your car, truck or SUV. Don’t forget to check our weekly tire deals and rebates from the best-known national tire brands. And be sure to ask our tire experts about our optional Nationwide Road Hazard warranty.
We’re open six days a week from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for your convenience. Schedule your appointment today!
Use our online tire search tool and find tires by size or vehicle type to perfectly fit your car, truck or SUV. Search through our weekly promotional tire deals and rebates from well-known National tire brands like Goodyear, Bridgestone, Firestone, Hankook, BF Goodrich, Michelin and more. View our out-the-door prices for new tires or call us to speak with a professional ASE Certified expert who can help you find the perfect tires for your vehicle.
Discount on Tires
Looking for a quality name brand tire at a great discount? Look no further than Wilhelm, we offer low tire prices starting from $39.99 per tire, and if you need 4 tires, you’ll love our Buy 2 Tires, Get 2 Tires free pricing available at your local Wilhelm Automotive valid on select tire brands [Westlake & Kumho]. Contact your local Wilhelm store today for best tire pricing!
Discount Tire Packages
When you buy tires at a Wilhelm Automotive tire shop, whether you purchase the lowest cost radial or a premium tire package, you’ll get these services included in our out-the-door tire price:
- Free Lifetime balance & rotation of tires
- TPMS gasket rebuild kits or valve stems
- Free Alignment check
- Free flat repairs
In addition, our tire experts will explain about our optional Nationwide Road Hazard Warranty
Road Hazard Tire Protection Policy
Upon purchase of Road Hazard Protection, Wilhelm Automotive will either repair the tire, or if non-repairable, replace the tire under the following terms:
- Repairable Tire: No charge to customer.
- Non-repairable Tire: Tire worn up to 33% will be replaced free of charge to the customer. After 33% worn, the tire is pro-rated on wear and customer pays pro-rated amount. In all cases customer is responsible for all mounting and balancing charges, and taxes. Customer must purchase a new Road Hazard Protection Warranty. Percentage worn excludes last 2/32” of tread.
- Re-Balancing: No charge to the customer for the life of the tire upon which Road Hazard Protection was purchased.
We assume no liability for damage done by road hazard, except to replace the tire. No other promise or obligation will be honored.
When looking for tires near you in the greater Phoenix area, make sure to check with your local Wilhelm Automotive first. We’re bound to have the tires you need and we promise to get you back on the road safely and quickly as we’ve been doing since 1928!
Note: Tires are not for sale at our Happy Valley Wilhelm location.
Proudly Serving the Following Locations:
Frequently Asked Questions
At Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires, we recommend tire rotation to every car and truck owner. It’s one of the simplest but most effective ways to protect the investment you’ve made in your tires. Tire rotation has these benefits and more:
- Your tires will last longer: Moving each tire to a new position will change their wear patterns, relieving pressure and friction on one spot and putting fresher tread in contact with the road. Your Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires technician will be able to recommend the correct rotation for your car or truck, but generally, both rear tires should be exchanged with the front tires and change to the other side of the vehicle if you have rear-wheel drive. For vehicles with front-wheel drive, the rear set is moved to the front and the front set to the back.
- Your car will ride and handle better: When tire tread wear is uneven, you may notice your car pulls to one side or that your steering wheel or seat vibrates because uneven wear can make tires become unbalanced.
Make your tires last by having them rotated every 3,000 to 6,000 miles or anytime you have oil change service. Come to Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires for for complete tire rotation service, which includes:
- An inspection of your tires’ tread and overall condition
- A tire pressure check
- Lug nut tightening
- Rotation of your tires in the pattern that’s best for your type of vehicle and tires
You can call us at 1-888-920-6783 or book an appointment online now for tire rotation. Don’t forget to check our coupons page for our latest money-saving tire deals, or apply for a Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires VIP card to get free tire rotation and free flat tire repair anytime.
If you’re wondering whether your tires are in roadworthy condition or in need of replacement, do an inspection that includes:
- A check of your wear bars: Tires have strips of rubber in the tread grooves that you can easily see when your tread wears down to the level of these tread wear indicators.
- A tread-depth check: Put a penny in the tread with Lincoln’s head down. It’s time to get new tires if you can see the top of Lincoln’s head.
- A check for damage: Tires in good shape should not have bulges, blisters, or any other unusual spots. Look closely to see if any objects, such as stones or glass, are caught in the tread. Also check the sidewalls closely—cracks or splits in sidewalls need immediate attention.
There are many ways you can maximize the life of your tires. Some of the variable factors that affect tire wear and performance include:
- Inflation: Simply keeping your tires properly inflated is one of the most important ways to make them last. Look for the recommended PSI for your tires on the label inside your driver’s side door and check your tire pressure once a month. Staying on this schedule will give you an early warning that you have a slow leak that can likely be easily repaired.
- Driving habits: Do you frequently drive in stop-and-go traffic or tend to brake hard? If so, you’re putting unnecessary wear and tear on your tires. Driving in extreme temperatures or regularly driving long distances can add to wear as well.
- Maintenance: To prevent uneven wear, have your tires rotated about every 3,000 to 6,000 miles. You should also have your wheels’ alignment checked, since misaligned wheels can also cause tires to wear unevenly.
If you suspect your tires are wearing faster than they should, the pros at Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires can inspect them and take care of all of your tire service needs.
Some of the most common signs that tires have gotten out of balance are poor fuel economy, vibrations, and unusually fast tread wear.
Specifically, you may notice that your steering wheel shakes, particularly when you reach about 50 MPH, or that your tire has one side that’s higher than the other. Since an unbalanced tire has greater stress on just one of its sections, the tread in that area will easily and quickly wear out. Tire balancing can help prevent weak areas on your tire that can cause blowouts.
Lastly, poor gas mileage may be the result of more power being required to roll a vehicle that’s moving unevenly.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to have a tire professional inspect your tires as soon as possible. The earlier an imbalance is corrected, the better the chance that you won’t have to buy new tires. Schedule an appointment at your nearest Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires today.
We carry all of the top national tire brands, such as Bridgestone, Firestone, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Michelin, Hankook, and many more. You can call 888-920-6783 to speak with a tire expert and find out about our latest tire deals and manufacturer rebate programs, or use our online tire search tool.
The condition of your spare tire is important for one obvious reason: It can save you from being stranded by the side of the road. While tread wear shouldn’t be a problem on a tire that’s rarely used, the rubber itself can slowly break down over time, making the tire unreliable or even unsafe. The technicians at Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires can inspect your spare tire to ensure it’s still safe for you to use if you should need it, or recommend a replacement.
If you suddenly need your spare tire but worry that it’s not safe to use, we recommend having your vehicle towed to your nearest Wilhelm location. If it does appear safe, make sure not to leave it on your car long-term—it’s only meant to get you to a location where you can have your regular tire replaced or repaired. Also be careful as you drive on your spare by avoiding high-speed roads and leaving adequate space between your vehicle and the one in front of you.
A quick online search for “tire repair near me” will give you a long list of local tire shops to choose from, but won’t tell you which ones you can trust. At Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires, we work every day to provide the highest-quality work and best customer service, all at a fair price. No matter which of our 12 Phoenix-area locations you choose, you’ll find a friendly, professional team that’s ready to help get you back on the road with our expert tire services.
Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires customers can always find a great deal! We regularly offer special savings on tires, free flat tire repair, manufacturers’ rebate programs, and more on our coupons page. Just print out your coupons or show them on your mobile phone when you come in. And be sure to check back often for special, limited-time promotions.
We also offer savings through the Wilhelm Automotive VIP Card. Cardmembers enjoy discounts on conventional and synthetic oil changes, free tire rotation, a free birthday oil change, 10% off additional services, and more. You can get all of the details at your local Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires location.