Brake Service & Repair in Glendale, AZ
Brake pads, brake calipers, and brake rotors are three integral pieces of your vehicle’s braking system and all three will wear down over time. These, along with other components, require regular service. Having your brake system checked regularly is crucial to being safe on the road.
When you notice any change in your brake performance, we recommend scheduling an appointment with the experts at Wilhelm Glendale.
Brake Services at Wilhelm Auto Repair in Glendale
Your brakes are too important to your safety to leave brake service to just any auto shop. Wilhelm in Glendale provides comprehensive, expert service to ensure you can rely on your brakes when you need them.
When you bring in your car or truck for brake service, our technicians will:
- Inspect the master cylinder, brake booster, and brake lines.
- Check the brake pads and shoe lining for any issues.
- Check the brake rotor or drum to make sure they’re up to spec.
- Check brake fluid levels and the condition of the fluid itself.
- Inspect the wheel cylinder on equipped vehicles.
After any brake service or repair, we also test drive the vehicle to make sure the vehicle’s braking system is working without issue.
Signs That You Need Brake Service
Having trouble stopping your vehicle is a clear sign that you should have your brakes serviced as soon as possible, but there are other signs that indicate it may be time for service:
- Hearing any sort of squealing or grinding as you’re trying to come to a stop
- Feeling vibration in your pedal while braking
- Diminishing resistance in your pedal when braking
- Feeling a pull to one side or the other
- Seeing yellowish brake fluid under your vehicle
- Having your vehicle’s ABS or ‘Check Brake’ light(s) illuminated on the dashboard.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, don’t wait to book an appointment at Wilhelm Auto Repair & Tires for brake service in Glendale.
Ways to Save On Auto Services
Did you know Wilhelm Auto offers some of the very best prices on brake service and auto repair in Glendale? Check out our coupons page to see the current specials we have running. You can also sign up for our email newsletter and always get the best deals on brakes delivered right to your inbox.
Looking for ‘Brakes Near Me’ in Glendale, AZ?
Our Glendale technicians have the very best tools and equipment to service your brake system to the exact specifications set by your vehicle’s manufacturer. We always provide a written estimate for your approval before work starts and we’re glad to answer any questions you may have.